PremierSolutions Tertiary Treatment Processes
The purpose of a tertiary treatment is to remove substances found in wastewater which are not affected by secondary treatment processes. Therefore, we design following tertiary treatment processes:
- Biological Treatment of Ammonia: We design nitrification and de-nitrification systems to remove ammonia from wastewaters.
- Activated Carbon Adsorption: In the tertiary treatment step we design an activated carbon system to remove color and non-biodegradable compounds.
- RO Membrane system: The RO system is sized to remove TDS and other salts to meet regulatory requirements.
- Micro-filtration membrane technology: Our advanced stainless steel skid-mounted membrane system is used to recover products from spent waste in many industries.
- In-situ bioremediation processes: Our fixed-film biological reactor is designed to augment and supply constant feed of microorganisms to treat contaminated ground waters.
- Selenium Treatment Processes: We design combination of anaerobic/aerobic biological treatment systems to reduce water soluble Selenate and Selenite compounds to water insoluble elemental selenium and sulfate to hydrogen sulfide in mine wastewater discharges.